- 1 cup of chopped & cubed yams
- ½ cup of chopped broccoli
- 1 cup of chopped carrots or green papayas
- 3 cups of cubed pork butt
- ( you can substitute beef or lamb if you like)
- 1 clove of crushed fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or kelp + ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin (non spiced)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 can of health food store variety (no MSG) of either chicken broth or cream of corn soup
Mix garlic with olive oil and spread all over the bottom of the pot, then mix everything together and place into the pot:
- yams /carrots or green papaya / meat
- broccoli / and pumpkin (get down and dirty)
- Then season with salt and pepper
Pour about ½ to ¾ can of soup broth over everything
Place in a ceramic crock pot/cover and heat on low heat for 4-6 hours
For Cooking in the Oven:
Preheat oven to 350, then turn down to 325 F and put casserole into the oven for about 1- 1 ½ hours.
Keep Your Pets Healthy, Naturally
Just like us, domesticated animals like dogs and cats are affected by the health hazards of modern living. Pollution, poor nutrition, stress and unhealthy lifestyles can lead to a variety of illnesses and conditions that are very similar to those experienced by people.
As our Native Remedies customers grew to know and trust our range of natural remedies for children and adults, they began asking for safe, effective natural solutions especially designed for their pets. As treasured members of their families, our customers wanted their pets to be able to receive the same benefits as they had discovered for themselves with Native Remedies.
In many cases, our natural remedies for humans were used with great effect for the pets in the family and, as time went on, we could no longer ignore the need for remedies especially formulated for pets, with pet-friendly doses and remedies which could be easily administered. Out of this was born PetAlive – a range of herbal and homeopathic remedies to help with a variety of ailments commonly experienced by dogs, cats, horses, and small pets.
Learn more about PetAlive and their large line of effective, safe and guaranteed remedies for pets!
Fill out the form below to receive our free natural pet health newsletter. It's filled with practical tips, pet health alerts & more!
Or, use this form:
The Beginner's Guide to Horse Training Simply Right Click and choose Save As to save to your desktop! More FREE Natural Health, Wellness and Pet Ebooks at Remedies4.com!